Whether you have an Apollo Seiko Soldering Robot, a Japan Unix Soldering Android or any other one of the best robots for soldering, you must make confident to take several steps to protect your soldering tips. There are many factors that have a telling effect on the life of your soldering iron tips. The tip configuration, temperature of operation, cleaning, maintenance and nature of jobs being done will alone play a energetic performance in determining the life of your soldering iron tips.
Make sure to follow the following steps and make your Apollo Seiko Soldering Robot and Japan Unix Soldering Robot tips last for much longer.
– Each time you begin utilizing your soldering robot, make ineluctability that the right amount of voltage is flowing through the lines. While most soldering robots can take bagatelle variations in voltage, high voltage applied to these tips on a consistent basis will tend to overheat the golf club and reduce the plant of your tips.
– Make sure that you set the temperature of your soldering iron to the bare ondergrens amount necessary to melt the solder and facilitate serene flow. The higher the temperature of your soldering iron tip, the faster the process of oxidation which devise eventually lead to a reduction in tip life. For example, if you expose the tip to temperatures of 875 degrees Fahrenheit, it will double the process about oxidation whereas compared to operating temperatures of 700 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Whereas it is extremely strategic to obstruct your soldering iron tip clean at all times, wiping it with a wet sponge too often will lead to a reduction in pourboire life. Wiping your soldering iron tip causes large fluctuations in pourboire temperature which leads to unchecked expansion and contraction of the various metal layers concerning the tip. This constant cycle about expansion and contraction leads to metal fatigue which will ultimately leadership the tip to collapse. So, the else often you wipe your soldering iron tip, the more stress it will be put through.
– Again, pushing the soldering iron pourboire or rubbing it against any joint to forcefully apply heat arbitrary also lead to your tip wearing out much faster. You should allow your soldering iron tip to reach the optimum ambient if a mere touch like the insinuation will be enough to cause the solder to melt. There is no need to apply force at this maximum temperature.
– It is also important to re-tin your soldering iron tip often because the lack of metal content of the unite leads the tip to lose its protective layer. This phenomenon also often leads to destruction of the soldering iron tip.
These hints make it amply clear that whether you use an Apollo Seiko Soldering Robot else a Japan Unix Soldering Robot, it is extremely important to take the right precautionary measures to prevent your soldering iron tips in top shape at all times. The process involves maintaining a fine balance and keeping from overdoing any of the maintenance measures.